Since 1993 Archdale Eyecare has been providing quality eye exam services to residents of Colorado Springs and surrounding areas. At Archdale Eyecare we have the ability and expertise to care for anyone in your family from young children to seniors. Our two locations in Colorado Springs at 7095 Lexington Drive or 1541 South 8th Street offer experienced, trained staff and state of the art equipment, all housed in clean, modern facilities. Our number one priority is to provide accuracy and quality in everything we do. We provide comprehensive eye exam services that include dilation of the pupils, however technological advances have improved accuracy and convenience during an eye exam and in most cases with the use of The Optomap, a digital retinal imaging technology, annoying dilation drops usually are not necessary.
Each of our doctors has experience providing eye exams and related eye care services and are specially trained to provide treatment for many eye conditions, including cataracts, glaucoma, laser vision care, dry eye syndrome and more.
According to the American Refractive Surgery Council there are five reasons you should have an annual eye exam.
- Dry Eyes – Did you know dry eye symptoms are one of the top reasons people go to the eye doctor? And that’s a good thing, because the burning, irritation and general discomfort associated with dry eye isn’t something you should “just live with.”
- Digital Eye Strain – Today almost everything we do involves a screen: computers, phones, e-readers, game consoles, televisions, tablets. We look at screens all day long. Our use of digital devices has fundamentally changed one of the basic functions of our eyes: how we blink. And it turns out, blinking is essential to the health of your eyes.
- Sun Damage – Every day in Colorado Springs we are exposed to UV sun rays. While sun damage is more closely linked to skin cancer, the threat to your eyes is just as significant.
- Allergies – The incidence of eye allergies is on the rise as a result of increased pollen and allergen counts. Anyone who suffers from hay fever and other allergies knows how vulnerable the eyes are to the burning, itching, redness and general irritation. Managing those symptoms is best done by your trusted eye doctor.
- Vision Correction – Vision problems, nearsightedness, farsightedness or astigmatism, need routine check-ups with your eye doctor. First, you want to make sure you are seeing as well as possible and your prescription is up to date. Second, if you are wearing contacts, your eye doctor needs to careful monitor the health of your eyes.
We offer 24-hour emergency care so you know anything from a foreign object in your eye to pink eye can be treated quickly and with confidence. Archdale Eyecare is the clear choice for all your eye health needs! Our offices accept most insurance plans for your eye exam services. We will be glad to call your insurance and see what coverage is available and help with any paperwork.
Having an eye exam gives you the peace of mind that you are protecting your vision and are taking preventative measures to not lose your vision.
Call one of our convenient locations in Colorado Springs for an appointment today!
- Eye exams – for all ages including Infantsee
- Contact lens fittings
- LaserVision Care
- Glaucoma treatment
- Dry eye treatment
- Foreign body removal
- Cataract care
- 24-hour emergency treatment
- Wheelchair accessible at both locations
- In-office lens fabrication for faster service